May 08, 2012

House love

I love my house and am so sad that I only have two more months to enjoy it.  For a house that is 116-years old, it has all the modern comforts you would want while still retaining it's Victorian character - this is a house with some personality!  Below are some photos taken by Tomasz Majcherczyk of das HOUSE.  I think Tomasz did a fantastic job capturing the spaces I love.

Classic Victorian - the tree is a Japanese Maple and is utterly gorgeous in the Fall
The chairs are from Pavillion

Love my Toronto neighourhood map by Ork Posters from Telegramme

The bookcase is one of my favourite pieces from the now defunct Dexterity

The kitchen ceiling is curved and panelled in wood and reminds me of a boat. The hutch on the right is from Hardware Interiors.

The family room is such a cozy space with a view of the patio.
That shed was built by my uncle with lots of love.
View to the house and an easy to maintain garden.
Guest bedroom - wallpaper behind the bed is Shand Kydd

Large second floor bathroom - I'm a fan of classic pedestal sinks

Master bedroom - includes a view of the third floor stained glass window

Bedding is by Dwell Studio
Sitting room with mirrored vanity from the now defunct Dexterity
Attic office - love having a space just for being creative

View down towards the master bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment