February 10, 2012

Office Redux

My office is finally back to being an office/craft room.  It had become a dumping ground for school projects, storage boxes and miscellaneous "nowhere else to store this" stuff.  I took a couple of days to re-paint the space, including painting all the trim white.  I went with Stonington Grey by Benjamin Moorie which is the same colour I used in my living/dining room.  The space feels so much lighter and with a few changes in furniture placement (plus re-organizing the basement to get the storage boxes down there) it feels fresher and ultimately, a more inspiring space to work in.


Before - Shoppy's checking out the view

After - Painted all the trim white

Before - too much stuff!

After - moved around the furniture to open up a space for storage boxes

After - everything has its place

After - storage bags for my growing fabric collection (purchased from the One of a Kind Show)

No comments:

Post a Comment