November 15, 2012

One of a Kind Show


I am so excited to have a business trip next week to Toronto and even more excited that it coincides with the One of a Kind Christmas Show & Sale.  The show happens twice a year (the Spring show falls around Easter) and I tried to go at least once a year when I was living in TO.

The show isn't your typical 'craft show'.  First, it is absolutely massive and takes hours to get through the whole show.  Second, every type of craft is available at all price points and the curators for the show ensure there is a mix of artisans to meet everyone's taste.

Here are the booths I'll be stalking:
Artwork by Kelly Grace
I love Grapefruit Peppermint, Spiced Pumpkin and Cranberry Vanilla

Old Island Stamp Co.
Children's toys by Fidoodle
Amazing printed textiles by Bookhou

And that is just a VERY small sample as each time I visit the show I always find a new and original artist. I also tend to finish most of my x-mas shopping and am planning to bring a large suitcase with me   on this trip to bring back lots of goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment