January 21, 2012

IDS 12 - Design stalking

IDS 12 is less than a week away and there are lots of exhibits I can't wait to see.  It is the event of the year for design in TO and is the place to see the latest trends in action and to discover what we may be calling a "trend" in future years.  I love checking out DesignGenNext - exhibiting local design schools, Studio North - focusing on Canadian designers and Prototype - pieces from independent designers.   Some exhibits I'll be checking out on Friday include:


IZM - Eyeful Walnut - I love the shape the lines of this table make

Roshan & Pumbeeri Collection - Tahir Mahmood - check-out those candleholders

Joel Tobman - In Out Chair (by my lovely friend's hubby)
Brothers Dressler - Cross III Table 1 - these guys can do no wrong
Resource Furniture - Cabrio - love the bright colours of this transformative piece

Uufie - Score - I love units like this that can act like room dividers



No comments:

Post a Comment