February 17, 2013

Loving the New Sofa

My new sofa was delivered this week (on Valentine's Day - a little gift to myself) and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

I ordered the Reverie Apartment Sofa from EQ3.  The front of my house is very wide but I've split the space into a family/living room and an office so I needed something with a slightly smaller scale. I wouldn't call this a love seat though as you can easily fit three people and for a tall girl, I can comfortably stretch out.

I chose the Mila fabric which is a Grade 20 and has a gorgeous hand to it.  A bit of a nubbly, soft texture.  The colour is Silver.  I love the tufting and it certainly has a mid-century modern feel to it. 
The legs are in onyx which is a nice contrast to the existing hardwood although I will be swapping out an existing rug from my bedroom for this room.  I already had the pillows and the fabric is from the Eclectic Modern collection by DwellStudio for Robert Allen. The name of the fabric is Vintage Blossom and the colour is Dove.
The new sofa has also proven to be a big hit with Shoppy and even as I write this, he is currently curled up and snoring away in almost the same spot as this photo.  What a lucky guy to have such a lovely bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment