March 20, 2012

Spring has Sprung

It is the first day of Spring and it feels like summer in the TDot.  I love having wreaths on my front door to signfify the changing seasons and the following on etsy caught my eye today:
I love this paper and felt wreath by Flighty Fleurs.  It is meant for indoor use but if you're like me with a glass window on your front door, you could easily hang it from inside.  I love the warm, rich colours she's used.

The whimsy of this yarn wreath which depicts a wee meadow with little deer makes me smile.  You can find it at knock-knocking.

I think bright yellow forsythia really says Spring to me.  Elegant Holidays has a wonderful selection of wreaths.

Here is a great felt leaf wreath from Burlap + Blue.  I like the colour selection and the shape of the leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment