August 11, 2012

Store Love - Old Stathcona Antique Mall

During one of my first weekends back in Alberta, I had a chance to visit one of my favourite antique malls with my mom and sister-in-law.  The Old Strathcona Antique Mall (10323 - 78th Ave, Edmonton) has 300+ booths spread out within a 27,000 sq. ft building.  All of the merchandise is priced and staff roam the aisles to help carry items to the front so you can keep your hands free to search for more treasures.  There is a great eclectic mix of items and it's rare not to find something to take home (I found a fabulous grate on this particular visit which will be fantastic to hang on a wall).

Eclectic mix of goods 
Lots of lovely coloured bottles
Pretty polka dots
Love the typeface on this vintage alarm clock 
So many sweet sets to mix and match 
Dishes, dishes and more dishes
Lots of Canadiana
Gorgeous case with oodles of drawers
Great pop of colour on these old wagon wheels
Love this sign



No comments:

Post a Comment